Weekly Status Update: June 9th, 2019 - June 16th, 2019
A quick look at what kept us busy last week
Product & Technology
Product / Stacktical Website
|Release ETA||July 2019|
- The specifications of our new corporate website are nearly complete.
- We are getting started with developments.
Product / Stacktical Blog
- No new developments for the Stacktical Blog this week.
This post is a good example of the (creative) freedom provided be our own blog.
Product / DSLA Network
|Release ETA||July 2019|
- The scope of our next iteration has been defined.
- The Product, Tech and Legal teams attended a series of workshop about Privacy by Design.
Please refer to the
Learn more about our agile development methodology here.
Technology / DSLA Network
- The DSLA Network infrastructure will be ready soon.
Marketing & Sales
Marketing / Promotion
- We have started experimenting with a new Weekly Status Update format.
- We have published a new series of articles:
|Weekly Status Update: June 3rd, 2019 - June 9th, 2019||Read More|
- We are experimenting with text-to-speech technologies for our audio production pipeline.
Marketing / Distribution
- We have started validating our Referral Partner Program initiative with our close partners.
Marketing / Pricing
- We have started validating DSLA Network listing fees with our close partners.
- We have started refactoring our sales pipeline in preparation for our upcoming pipeline development activities.
Sales / Enablement
- We are preparing a series of new commercial presentation.
Finance & Operations
Finance / Cryptocurrency Exchange Listing
|Task or Indicator||Value|
|Pre-agreements (DEX)||2 out of 3 objective(s)|
|Pre-agreements (Centralized)||2 out of 1 objective(s)|
|DSLA Listing Status|
|DSLA ROI since ICO|
|DSLA Listing ETA||July 2019|
- We have reached a new pre-agreement with a centralized cryptocurrency exchange.
- We have reached a new pre-agreement with a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange.
We are still actively pursueing opportunities with both decentralized (D) and centralized (X) exchanges.
Finance / Ops
- In preparation for exchange listing, we plan on burning 1B DSLA tokens.
This will reduce the total supply from 10B to 9B DSLA.
Legal / Ops
How do you enforce the right to be forgotten in an immutable environment?
It appears that an Ethereum wallet address can be a Personal Data as per GDPR’s definitions. From the management of user consent to enforcing the right to be forgotten, the Stacktical Legal Team has led a series of workshop to ensure that the DSLA Network Platform that we are building complies with privacy and personal data custody practices.