Weekly Status Update: June 3rd, 2019 - June 9th, 2019
A quick look at what kept us busy last week
Product & Technology
Product / Stacktical Website
|Release ETA||July 2019|
- Initially used as the platform destination, https://stacktical.com will soon host our new corporate website.
Product / Stacktical Blog
We’ve finished deploying our new blogging system (you’re here!) and are currently proceeding the migrations of our posts.
From now on, https://blog.stacktical.com will be the main destination for our publications.
Product / DSLA Network
|Release ETA||July 2019|
- The Product Management team is experimenting with ways to collect feedbacks about the upcoming Stacktical Platform.
Technology / DSLA Network
- After diving into a first Oracle integration, we have decided to pursue our experiments using a competing solution.
Marketing & Sales
Marketing / Promotion
- We are exprimenting with new audio and video format.
- We have started designing a new contest in preparation with the upcoming listing of the DSLA token.
- We have published a new series of articles:
|2 years and a new blog||Read More|
Marketing / Distribution
- We have discussed co-marketing opportunities with our close partners.
Marketing / Pricing
- We have started validating DSLA Network Platform Access plans with our close partners.
- We have closed a new deal with a lead in the media industry. 50% of media companies requiring 99.999% uptime SLA from their cloud service provider.
This collaboration will be the opportunity to further explore the needs of this vertical.
Sales / Enablement
- Our commercial presentation has been updated following our discussion with a top 20 cryptocurrency exchange. This new deck will serve as a basis for further business development efforts with exchanges and financial services.
- We have signed a new partnership with a fellow blockchain company to empower new Decentralized SLA use cases.
We will make sure to make a proper announcement in due time.
Finance & Operations
Finance / Cryptocurrency Exchange Listing
|Task or Indicator||Value|
|Pre-agreements (DEX)||0 out of 3 objective(s)|
|Pre-agreements (Centralized)||1 out of 1 objective(s)|
|DSLA Listing Status||33% (1/3)|
|DSLA ROI since ICO||N/A|
|DSLA Listing ETA||July 2019|
- We have reached a pre-agreement with a centralized cryptocurrency exchange.
- We have approached major DEX platform that we have been experimenting with for the past weeks.
We’re hoping that having DSLA also listed on a DEX, along with being listed on centralized exchanges, will provide more options to the community.
Finance / Ops
- In preparation for exchange listing, we plan on burning 1B DSLA tokens.
This will reduce the total supply from 10B to 9B DSLA.
Legal / Ops
- To improve our efficiency in dealing reaching agreements with our stakeholders, the Legal Team has started refactoring the different steps of our legal lifecycle. Our Legal Manager will introduce a series of flow charts describing improved operations.
- We have initiated a series of workshop to ensure the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance of the upcoming DSLA Network.